Let your wildings embark on a safari to see the scenery of Africa.
A family safari is a wonderful opportunity to introduce your children to the outdoors and wildlife without having to worry about them getting bored on a typical safari excursion. Family safaris are designed to keep everyone engaged and excited about going on a trip to see wildlife and birds.
With our family safari vacation package, embark on the ideal family vacation to Africa. Our family lodges are located in isolated and wild areas of Africa, providing you and your loved ones with the ideal safety to explore, learn, and, most importantly, bond.
There’s never been a better time to plan a once-in-a-lifetime journey, with discounts available for youngsters travelling under the age of 16 at a wide range of family-friendly lodges and camps across Africa.
HOW IT WORKS:
- When staying with one or two people, children under five years old are not charged.
- Children aged 6 to 16: occupying a space with one or two adults: pay half as much as an adult in their own room.
- Evenly spaced itinerary with easy travel logistics
- Fantastic game viewing in the Masai Mara
- Witness the Wildebeest Migration (August to November)
- Babysitting services, kids’ menus, fishpond & bird sanctuary at Saliva Mara Game Camp
- Kids’ activity club, playground and child-friendly beach in Zanzibar