2 Days Serengeti National Park Safari
2 Days Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater Safari from Zanzibar is an amazing short Tanzania safari tour that takes you to the world famous Ngorongoro Crater Tanzania famous for the African big 5 and the beautiful Ngorongoro crater which is the largest inactive caldera in the world. You shall also get to visit Lake Manyara National Park famous for the tree climbing lions, as well as large flocks of pink flamingos. This 2 Days Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater Safari from Zanzibar is an incredible safari. You can however, customize this safari to fit your preference.
A 2-day tour of Lake Manyara National Park and Ngorongoro Crater can be an unbelievable way to experience the diverse wildlife and stunning landscapes of Tanzania. Here’s a sample itinerary for your reference:
- Early morning pick up from your accommodation in Arusha
- Drive to Lake Manyara National Park (approximately 2 hours)
- Enjoy a morning game drive in the park, famous for its tree-climbing lions and large elephant herds
- Have a picnic lunch in the park
- After lunch, drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area (approximately 1 hour)
- Dinner and overnight at a camp or lodge in the area
- Wake up early for breakfast and depart for Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Descend into the crater for a full-day game drive, where you’ll have a chance to see the Big Five and other wildlife species in their natural habitat
- Have a picnic lunch in the crater
- In the late afternoon, ascend from the crater and drive back to Arusha
- Arrive in the evening and be dropped off at your accommodation
Please note that this is just a sample itinerary, and can be customized according to your preferences and budget. Also, the timing of the game drives will depend on the season and the wildlife migration patterns. It’s recommended to consult with us, we can guide you on the best time to visit.