2 Days Serengeti National Park Safari
Experience Serengeti national park in a short 2 day Serengeti national park safari. The trip is designed for those travelers who is wish to spend a short time at the park but intend have an amazing treat of the park, it start with a pick up from Arusha and a drive to Serengeti national park for the experience and ends with a return to Serengeti national park. Serengeti national park Tanzania’s park famous for its abundance of wildlife as well being a host for the annual wildebeest exodus that sees a million wlidebeest cross Serengeti national park to masai mara in Kenya . the park is also known for the huge number of wildlife species to mention the big five, zebras, giraffes, cheetahs, Thomson gazelles, elands, kudus, dik diks, hyenas among others including bird species.
A 2-day safari in Serengeti National Park can be a wonderful experience to witness the incredible wildlife of Tanzania. Here’s a sample itinerary for your reference:
- Early morning pick up from your accommodation in Arusha or Moshi
- Drive to Serengeti National Park (approximately 6 hours) with stops along the way to enjoy the scenery and wildlife
- Have a picnic lunch en route to the park
- Arrive at the Serengeti and enjoy an afternoon game drive
- Dinner and overnight at a camp or lodge in the park
- Wake up early for a sunrise game drive and witness the park’s wildlife as they start their day
- Return to camp or lodge for breakfast
- Continue with a morning game drive and explore different areas of the park
- Have lunch at a picnic site or back at the camp
- After lunch, enjoy a final game drive as you exit the park and head back to Arusha
- Arrive in the evening and be dropped off at your accommodation
The trip includes
- Transportation to and from the park.
- Park entry and activities.
- English speaking guide.
Of course, this itinerary can be customized to your preferences, and there are many camps and lodges to choose from within the park. Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, sturdy shoes, sunscreen, and a hat, as well as a camera to capture all the amazing wildlife and landscapes you’ll see on your safari.