Looking for some Zanzibar travel advice before making trip plans to the beach? Zanzibar Island is stunning, regardless of whether you are on your honeymoon in Africa, completing your Kilimanjaro trek, or experiencing the Serengeti plains before capping it all off with a lengthy beach vacation.
Zanzibar’s several beaches each have something distinctive and special to offer. We stayed on the island for up to your like, travelling all over it in quest of Zanzibar’s most stunning beaches. Yes, some are more gorgeous than others, but they’re all fantastic.
After all, the presence of white sand beaches, turquoise sea, and kind residents almost ensures that every visitor will have a nice day. Pongwe and Nungwi are, in our opinion, Zanzibar’s most stunning beaches, while Kizimkaze is the best place to find solitude and Paje is incredible for kiteboarding.
When to visit Zanzibar – best time of year
Top 5 Reasons to Visit Zanzibar
- The Perfect Tropical Beach Experience
- Explore a Unique History
- World-Class Water Sports
- Unique Nature and Wildlife Encounters
- Exciting Cuisine in the Spice Islands
What to do in Zanzibar
- Nakupenda Beach: Pristine Expanses
- Stone Town: Historical Center
- Changuu Island: Prison to Paradise
- Nungwi Beach: Treat Yourself
- Cheetah’s Rock: Make New Friends